1. Single commercial client can receive technical support for up to 500 kW of the PV system.
2. Commercial client is committed to pay at least 75% of the PV system.
3. Single commercial client can receive financial support 200 $/kW up to 150 kW.
4. Clients shall have a reasonable amount of non‐shaded, unobstructed roof space for the PV system installation.
5. Clients shall apply a net metering scheme before installing the PV system.
6. Facilities installing LED lighting and applying Energy Efficiency plans are highly recommended.
7. Abiding by the service provider list approved by the project.
8. Clients can only benefit once from the support mechanism in all their facilities.
9. Clients and service providers will be committed to provide all the procedures to ensure safety of the workers during installation and maintenance processes.
10. Abiding by the standards and technical specifications for the installation of the PV system, according to Egypt-PV guidelines, to ensure the quality assurance of the system.
11. Commitment from the owner to allow periodic visits by the project’s team for evaluation and audit checks to the technical aspects during and after implementation, with the supplier’s commitment to accept all the technical reviews, and abide all the instructions of the institutions that are responsible for inspection and reviewing.
12. Clients who will provide an insurance policy for the system are highly recommended.
13. The facility shall have a maintenance contract to ensure periodic maintenance work, and ensure commitment to provide trained and qualified technical workers, and provide the required maintenance tools.
14. Request must be signed by commercial entity manager and a board member to promote commitment for PV systems.
15. Clients will be committed to deliver electric bills, maintenance reports and any other required technical reports for monitoring purposes.
16. Allowing Egypt-PV project to use the results of the PV installed system in conferences, seminars and brochures to increase public awareness.
17. Commitment of the facility to put a PV sign, which will be provided by the project, in a clear place on the building to announce its participation.