1. Residential client can receive technical support for up to 500 kW of the PV system.
2. Residential client is committed to pay at least 75% of the PV system.
3. Individual residential client can receive financial support 200 $/kW up to 10 kW, Compound services can receive financial support 200$/kW up to 50 kW.
4. Clients shall have a reasonable amount of non‐shaded, unobstructed roof space for the PV system installation.
5. Clients shall apply a net metering scheme before installing the PV system.
6. Clients installing LED lighting and applying Energy Efficiency plans are highly recommended.
7. Abiding by the service provider list approved by the project.
8. Clients can only benefit once from the support mechanism in all their facilities.
9. Clients and service providers will be committed to provide all the procedures to ensure safety of the workers during installation and maintenance processes
10. Abiding by the standards and technical specifications for the installation of the PV system, according to Egypt PV guidelines, to ensure the quality assurance of the system.
11. Commitment from the owner to allow periodic visits by the project’s team for evaluation and audit checks to the technical aspects during and after implementation, with the supplier’s commitment to accept all the technical reviews, and abide all the instructions of the institutions that are responsible for inspection and reviewing.
12. Clients who will provide an insurance policy for the system are highly recommended.
13. The facility shall have a maintenance contract to ensure periodic maintenance work, and ensure commitment to provide trained and qualified technical workers, and provide the required tools for the maintenance requests.
14. The client will be committed to deliver the following documents;
• Electric bills for the apartment
• Sale documentation for the apartment
15. Allowing Egypt-PV project to use the results of the PV installed system in conferences, seminars and brochures to increase public awareness.
16. Commitment of the facility to put a PV sign, which will be provided by the project, in a clear place on the building to announce its participation.