The Steering Committee was established for Egypt-PV project according to an administrative order.The Steering Committee is chaired by Eng. Ahmed Taha, executive director of Industrial Modernization Center, and was established to monitor project progress, guide the project implementation and support the project in achieving its listed outputs and outcomes.
Steering Committee: (Alphabetical Order)
- Executive Director of Industrial Modernization Center (Head of the committee)
- Assistant Resident Representative of the United Nations Development Program.
- Assistant Foreign Minister and Director of the Dept. of International Cooperation.
- Chairman of the New and Renewable Energy Authority.
- Director of “RCREEE” Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency.
- Director of the Small Photovoltaic Systems Project (Coordinator of the committee).
- Executive Director of Federation of Industries.
- Executive Director of the Regulatory Authority for Electricity and Consumer Protection.
- First Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity and Renewable Energy.